Timbers vs. FC Dallas, August 5, 2012; 4:00pm PT - NBC Sports Network
Note: There will be a moment of silence prior to kickoff in memory of Columbus Crew midfielder Kirk Urso. Our thoughts are with the Urso family and Crew organization.
KeyBank clients can users show their debit card at the KeyBank Table inside the 18th Street entrance for a Timbers scarf. While supplies last.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats and Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) open two hours prior to kickoff, Gate 3, Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 are 75 minutes prior - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and a primer on Day-of-Event policies. Be advised: Due to construction on I-5, all southbound lanes are closed from the Fremont Bridge to Marquam Bridge including access to I-84. Use 405 as alternate route and plan accordingly for tonight's 8pm Portland v Chivas USA game. Info: ODOT.
New Timbers Army Gate Procedures
In order to provide a fair and consistent entry procedure for Timbers Army fans entering through Gate 3, please read the following procedure. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution
- The first 1,000 TA fans will receive a numbered wristband based on arrival order
- Wristbands will be placed on each fan upon arrival (Limit 1 per person)
- Fans should line up numerically 180 minutes before kick-off (1 p.m.)
- Fans that do not return by 1 p.m. are not guaranteed priority entry
- Gate 3 will open 120 minutes before kickoff (2 p.m.)
- There will be an express and a bag check lane so your wristband number does not guarantee numerical entry due to security checks in the bag line.
Fans not arriving in time to recieve a wristband must go to the end of the Gate 3 line or utlize alternative JELD-WEN Field gates that open at 90 minutes before kick-off (2:30 p.m.) For more information, please read this 107ist FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
PDF: Pre-game Match Notes
PDF: MLS Game Guide
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Timbers aim to get back on track vs. FC Dallas
READ: KeyBank Match-up: Franck Songo'o vs. Zach Loyd
READ: Strong's Notes: Beware The Little Bull
READ: Timbers look to regain swagger
READ: New Timbers asst. McAuley is "different voice for players"
WATCH: Wilkinson, Smith, Nagbe, & Jewsbury prepared for FCD
FCD: Scott Sealy, Matt Hedges & Juiian de Guzman talk about Portland
Join the live chat below co-hosted by PortlandTimbers.com editor Brian Costello as well as writers and editors from MLSsoccer.com.
Join the Co-Hosted Live Chat