Portland Timbers vs. LA Galaxy, Sept. 29, 2013; 12:30pm PT - NBC
The Portland Timbers duel with defending MLS Cup champion LA Galaxy Sunday afternoon at 12:30pm PT at JELD-WEN Field. The match is broadcast on NBC with John Strong and Robbie Earle on the call. Keith Blyer and Brett Jacobs host the radio broadcast on 750 The Game while Spanish language broadcast is on La Pantera 940.
The Timbers will be wearing their White third kits this evening.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Visit Nong's Khao Man Gai in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Find the new FREE Timbers Photobooth and get your picture taken for free at the game
- Where's Timber Joey?! Use Leupold optics to find him & you could win special prize package
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 7:00 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 7:00pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for Timbers Match Text Alerts. Text "ALERT" to 27299 to join. Match day alerts will send you notifications for goals, cards & more for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and a primer on Day-of-Event policies.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Portland duel Galaxy at JELD-WEN Field
READ: KeyBank Scouting Report: LA
READ: Timbers' Kah & Danso share Gambian background
READ: Humble Valeri makes his case for MLS MVP
WATCH: Porter, W. Johnson discuss team's mindset for LA
WATCH: Valeri, Jewsbury, Kah talk about being in thick of playoff race
LA: Galaxy still in striking distance of Supporter's Shield
LA: Cobi Jones & Joe Tutino discuss Timbers
Join the on Twitter with #RCTID