**Kickoff delayed due to programming. Kick will be at 5:11pm PT on FS1 with pregame coverage beginning at 4:30pm PT on FS2.**
The Portland Timbers return home Sunday to host New York City FC in a nationally televised match at Providence Park kicking off at 4:30pm PT.
John Strong and Alexi Lalas will provide the call on FS1. FS1 can bee seen locally in Portland on 723 on Comcast, 219 on DirecTV, 150 on Dish Network and 583 on Frontier Fios. Check your local listings for further details.
Jake Zivin and Ross Smith have the radio call on 750 AM/102.9 FM The Game, featuring a free online audio webstream available via 750TheGame.com.
The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits for this match.
- MATCHCENTER: Lineups
- MATCHCENTER: Timeline
- MATCHCENTER: Stats
- MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Timbers vs. NYC
- READ: Timbers look to build off positives following loss to Dallas
- READ: #PORvNYC numbers to know in the latest Quick Strikes
- WATCH: Porter, Ridgewell and Gleeson preview NYC
- WATCH: Darlington Nagbe on latest Timbers in 30
- NYC: McNamara on a hot start
- NYC: NYC previews Portland
Providence Park Notes
- TriMet MAX trains will be affected by downtown track improvements. Please allow extra time to get to the stadium. Visit TriMet.org for more details.
- New MLS security measures are in effect for 2016, including new bag guidelines. All for extra time when arriving at the stadium. See the updates in the Guest Guide.
- New year, new gear. Check out all the new items at the adidas Timbers Team Store.
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Visit Nong's Khao Man Gai in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wristbands along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and Guest Guide.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.