Love soccer? Love dogs? We have the event for you.
In partnership with the Oregon Humane Society, Saturday night is T2’s first Bark in the Park at Providence Park as the team plays host to Real Monarchs SLC at 7 p.m. The stadium will open its doors to soccer-loving pups and their humans to enjoy a night at the park.
Tickets start at just $10 (and are needed for only the humans); dogs are permitted throughout Providence Park. Already have a ticket to the match? No special ticket needed, and you can still bring your dog with you to the match.
All dogs are welcome, but a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and Rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time.
- For safety reasons, “extend-a-leashes” will NOT be allowed. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Leashes should be no more than six feet in length while inside of Providence Park.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
- Park officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others. Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- Dogs younger than six months should not participate.
Additionally, there will be water stations for dogs located throughout the stadium in case they get thirsty cheering on T2. Gates 2 and 4 will allow re-entry to let dogs out as needed.
Need a four-legged friend for Bark in the Park? Oregon Humane Society will be on site and will have two rescued pups available for adoption.