The Portland Timbers travel again to California on Saturday to play the San Jose Earthquakes for the second time this week at Earthquakes Stadium. The match is presented by Carl's Jr. Kickoff is 7:30pm PT on FOX 12 PLUS (KPDX).
Wildfires have torn through the state of Oregon. Please consider supporting the Red Cross to help those directly affected by the fires.
Visit timbers.com/redcross to donate.
FOX 12 PLUS is broadcasting the Timbers game at 7:30pm PT with Jake Zivin (play-by-play), Ross Smith (soccer analyst) and Nat Borchers (soccer analyst) on the call. Check your local listings for further details and see below for more info.
Keith Bleyer (play-by-play) and Joe Sleven (soccer analyst) will provide the radio call on 750 The Game with a free audio webstream available online.
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Timbers face San Jose
- QUICK STRIKES: Timbers are 11-5-8 all time in MLS play against San Jose
- READ: Farley | Timbers look to build on familiarity in facing SJ again
- WATCH: Savarese discusses training outside and facing the Quakes
- READ: #Statman Stumpers: How well do you know Timbers-Quakes MLS trivia?
- READ: Timbers draw 1-1 with Quakes in midweek play
- SJ: Quakes benefitting from Homegrown pipeline
- WATCH: Providence Park to be in FIFA 21
- READ: Five Timbers among highest rated MLS FIFA 21 player cards
HOW TO WATCH
FOX 12 PLUS (KPDX) is broadcast in the Portland/Vancouver metro area and various outer communities. These viewers can access FOX 12 PLUS (KPDX) via cable, satellite, or over-the-air antenna. All Timbers broadcasts on FOX 12 Plus can also be found in Eugene on KEVU and in Medford on KMVU/KFBI. Check your local listings for channel designation.
Oregon viewers without access to the channels referenced above can find these game broadcasts on Major League Soccer’s out-of-market package, ESPN+.