Stand Together Donation Requests
UPDATE: All donation requests and fulfillment of requests will be accepted, however our donation inventory is limited and not all requests will be fulfilled.
Through Stand Together, the Timbers and Thorns FC are committed to being champions on and off the field and make every effort to support non-profit organizations whenever possible.
If you are interested in being considered for a donation from the Timbers or Thorns FC, please submit your request online via the electronic donation request form below. Letters, emails, faxes and/or phone calls will NOT be accepted.
Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we will only be able to assist with organizations that adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Organization must fall under the following focus areas:
- Activity - with an emphasis on soccer and inclusiveness of culture and ability
- Education - with an emphasis on all students reading at their respective grade levels, as well as STEM programming
- Environment - with an emphasis on building local awareness and activism
- Social Equity - with an emphasis on championing BIPOC, LGBTQ+, gender, and disability equity initiatives
2. Requests must be received no later than six (6) weeks prior to the deadline for donation
3. Donations will be made once a year to each organization
4. The Timbers and Thorns will only donate directly to 501(c)(3) organizations - no third party requests
Monetary or Sponsorship Requests
We do not consider or grant monetary or sponsorship requests; all monetary donations are made through the Portland Timbers Community Fund.
To request a donation, please click here.