The Portland Timbers play host to Real Salt Lake on Saturday at Providence Park at 7:30 p.m. (Pacific) on KPTV (Fox 12 Oregon).
Jake Zivin and Ross Smith will provide the call on the broadcast. KPTV can bee seen locally on channels 712 on Comcast, 12 on DirecTV and Dish Network and 512 on Frontier Fios.
Keith Bleyer and Brett Jacobs have the call on 750/102.9 The Game, featuring a free online audio webstream available via 750TheGame.com.
The Timbers will be wearing their Rose City Red kits for this match.
Providence Park Notes
- New MLS security measures are in effect for Saturday's match, including new bag guidelines. All for extra time when arriving at the stadium. See the updates in the Guest Guide.
- New year, new gear. Check out all the new items at the adidas Timbers Team Store. Spend $75 and get your hands on a limited edition mini MLS Cup.
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Visit 808 Grinds in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wristbands along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and Guest Guide.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.