The Portland Timbers travel to Utah Saturday to do battle with Real Salt Lake at Rio Tinto Stadium. Kickoff is 6:30pm PT on ROOT SPORTS.
ROOT SPORTS will broadcast the game with Jake Zivin (play-by-play), Ross Smith (analyst) and Nat Borchers (field analyst) on the call. ROOT SPORTS can be seen in Portland on channels 734 on Comcast, 687 on DirecTV, 426 on Dish Network and 576 on Frontier Fios. Check your local listings for further details.
Keith Bleyer and Joseph Sleven will provide the radio call on 750 AM The Game with a free audio webstream available here.
The Timbers will be wearing their White and Green secondary kits for the match.
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Forward choices, counters and avoiding mistakes for #RSLvPOR
- QUICK STRIKES: Timbers seek to continue success at Rio Tinto
- KNOW YOUR OPPONENT: Timbers aim to steady road form in only visit to Salt Lake
- PLAYOFF SCENARIOS: How the Timbers could clinch a playoff spot this weekend
- INSIDE PTFC: Chara as No. 6 or No. 8? If only he could be both
- READ: What the Timbers learned about the Armenteros-Ebobisse combo
- WATCH: Savarese takes a look at RSL in weekly press conference
- WATCH: Valeri : MLS :: Horan : NWSL
- RSL: The Rundown: Salt Lakes previews the Timbers
- RSL: Petke talks about team, facing Portland
Timbers Viewing Party - The Station Pizza Pub (2703 NE Alberta)
Join us Saturday at The Station Pizza Pub for our official Pub Party to watch the Timbers take on Real Salt Lake. The Station will be family friendly until 9:30 p.m.
Enjoy the following at The Station
● Watch the match with Timber Joey
● Enter to win Timbers prizes, The Station gift cards and more
Win a VIP match experience with the Pub Party Passport
Last chance! Saturday's party at The Station is your last chance to pick up an official Pub Party Passport and get a stamp to be entered to win a VIP matchday experience for four at the regular-season, home finale on Oct. 21 at Providence Park.
Can't make it to the The Station? View a complete list of Timbers pub partners.