The Portland Timbers are set to face the New England Revolution Wednesday night at Providence Park, presented by TriMet. Kickoff is 7:30pm PT on FOX 12 PLUS (KPDX).
FOX 12 PLUS (KPDX) is broadcasting the game with Jake Zivin (play-by-play) and Ross Smith (soccer analyst) on the call. FOX 12 PLUS can be seen in Portland on channels 713 on Comcast, 49 on DirecTV and Dish and 513 on Frontier Fios. Check your local listings for further details.
Keith Bleyer and Joe Sleven will provide the radio call on 750 The Game with a free audio webstream available online.
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Timbers aiming to jump over playoff line
- QUICK STRIKES: Steve Clark leads MLS in two major categories
- READ: Timbers draw 0-0 with Minnesota
- READ: Portland in search of goals
- NE: Revolution fly to Portland via AirKraft
- NE: Arena says changes planned ahead of game with Portland
The Timbers will be wearing their Green and Gold kits for the match.
PARK PRICING IN EFFECT
Wednesday's Portland Timbers match against the New England Revolution features the club's special Park Pricing menu, presented by Coors Light. New for 2019, the Timbers are offering $2 hot dogs, $2 nachos and $5, 16-ounce cans of Coors Light throughout the stadium for midweek home games; limit eight items per transaction. Click here for details.
Providence Park Updates
Getting to Providence Park
The Portland Timbers highly encourage all fans to take public transportation to and from matches, especially during the grand re-opening weekend.
From TriMet routes, to bike parking, or Lyft pick-up and drop-off zones, view a complete list of transportation options HERE.
An additional transportation fact sheet can be viewed HERE.
NEW PROVIDENCE PARK STADIUM MAP, POLICIES and AMENITIES
An amended Providence Park stadium map can be viewed below to reflect new gates, phone charging stations, merchandise stands and more. Visit PTFCmap.com.
All gates at Providence Park have magnetometers. Click here for additional information.
Biking & Ride Share on Matchday
Providence Park offers bike parking for all Timbers matches.
Stand Together 50/50 Raffle
Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle benefitting Special Olympics Oregon and Stand Together's Fields for All initiative.
Timbers Army Gate E & Wristband FAQ for 2019 Season
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate E for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. Wristbands are not handed out for Concacaf Champions League or U.S. Open Cup matches.
2019 Timbers Army Wristband Policies
- Fans seeking wristbands will not be allowed to line up more than 24 hours prior to a Timbers match and camping will be prohibited.*
- The total number of wristbands distributed will be 600.*
- The distribution window will be 3-10 hours prior to the published kick-off time.
- Due to the East Side expansion and additional entry points being created, Providence Park gates have been “re-named” in alphabetical order, starting in the SE corner. Gate 3 will now be identified as Gate E.
- Ingress will take place with 2 lines of 300. Wristbands numbered 1-300 will line up to the East and enter first. Wristbands 301-600 will line up to the West of Gate E and enter after the first group.
*These policies may be amended during the season as needed and several exceptions may be added for rivalry matches or unique scheduling dynamics. When there are events during the day or evening prior to a Timbers match, queuing will not be allowed until after the completion of that event. View full policy here.