The Portland Timbers return to league play Wednesday to host Real Salt Lake for a 7:30pm PT matchup at Providence Park, presented by KeyBank.
ROOT SPORTS will broadcast the game with Jake Zivin and Ross Smith on the call. ROOT SPORTS can be seen in Portland on channels 734 on Comcast, 687 on DirecTV, 426 on Dish Network and 576 on Frontier Fios. Check local listings for further details.
Keith Bleyer and Brett Jacobs will provide the radio call on 102.9 FM and 750 AM The Game, featuring a free online audio webstream available via www.1029thegame.com.
The Timbers will be wearing their primary Green & Gold kits for this match.
- MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Timbers vs. Real Salt Lake
- READ: #PORvRSL Quick Strikes: Timbers riding long unbeaten streak vs. RSL
- READ: Diego Valeri named 2017 MLS All-Star
- WATCH: Timbers in 30 | Axes & O's
- WATCH: The Breakaway with Larrys Mabiala
- WATCH: Fanendo Adi on taking advantage of the break
- READ: Gold Cup | Mattocks scores key Goal for Jamaica; Nagbe called up to USMNT
- RSL: RSL cherishes opportunity to face Manchester United
- RSL: Quote Sheet: RSL 1 - MUFC 2
- PLAY: Training Ground: Timbers eGames - Penalty Kick Save
- DOWNLOAD: NEW emojis in Two-Stick: Timbers Messenger App
Providence Park Notes
All guests entering Providence Park will be subject to new enhanced security screening procedures, including metal detector screening prior to admittance to all Thorns & Portland Timbers matches.
With security policies in place, we encourage all fans to arrive extra early for matches to minimize wait times and potential delays entering Providence Park.
This enhanced screening includes walkthrough metal detectors (magnetometers), and a recently implemented bag size policy (bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are not be allowed into Providence Park). Providence Park does not offer storage of prohibited items or oversized bags for guests, so everyone is encouraged to familiarize themselves with the new policies.
Guests with special medical and dietary needs will be accommodated on a case-by-case basis with respect and minimal inconvenience.
All five gates at Providence Park have magnetometers. Click here for additional information.
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Visit Kim Jong Grillin in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Come to the stadium via Uber? Have an Uber driver who knocked it out of the park? Send them to a Timbers game. Learn how: www.uber.com/info/all-stars.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wristbands along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and Guest Guide.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.